Prep Time: X Minutes
Cook Time: Y Minutes
Total Time: Z minutes
2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
8 oz of mild cheddar cheese
1/4 cup butter
1 tablespoon flour
6 oz tomato paste
7 oz refried beans
- Put the butter on a pan set to medium heat. Once melted, slowly mix in the flour stirring frequently for 3 minutes as it makes the roux
- Add the cold heavy whipping cream to the pan
- Finely chop the green and red peppers and add them to the pan.
- Slowly add the cheese to the pan, waiting for the first pinch to melt before adding the second.
- Mix in the tomato paste
- Cook for Z minutes.
- Meanwhile on another pan, cook the beef. Drain grease along the way.
- Add the refried beans to the beef pan. Use a fork to mix the beef and refried beans together.
To serve: Portion out the amount of beef-bean mixture you want on the bowl and drizzle the desired amount of cheese sauce.