Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 60 Minutes
Total Time: 75 minutes
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- Cubed Stewing Beef
- 3 Cups Beef Broth
- 4 Tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 Tablespoon Better than Bouillon Beef (Optional)
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoon corn starch
- Optional thicking agent
- Add butter to pan and saute the stewing beef until it has browned on all sides. About 5 minutes.
- Create the broth mixture. In a pressure cooker, mix the broth, worcestershire sauce, tomato paste, better than bouillon, and salt.
- Cut vegetables and add that as well as the beef into the pressure cooker.
- Set pressure cooker timer for 35 minutes, it’ll typically take an initial 10 minutes for the pressure to build up.
- Either natural release or depressurize the cooker to open it up.
- (Optional) Thicken up the sauce by using corn starch. First in a small mixing bowl, add the corn starch. Then slowly mix in water until the consistency is right. Then add to the stew.