Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- Crepe filling of choice
- (Optional) Powdered Sugar
- Melt butter on a pan using low heat.
- Whisk flour and eggs together in a large mixing bowl.
- Iteratively add small amounts of the milk and water.
- Careful with this step as adding too much at once makes the consistency weird.
- Add salt and the melted butter.
- Set pan over medium high heat. Add 1/4 cup of batter for each crepe.
- Tilt the pan so that the batter coats the surface evently.
- Cook for about 2 minutes (bottom of batter is light brown) and flip to cook the other side.
- Set heat to low and add filling.
- I typically add Nutella and sliced bananas if I have any
- Set cooked crepe on plate, top off with powdered sugar (Optional)