Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1/2 Cup Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Cups Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Egg Noodles
- Cubed ham (Optional)
Alfredo Sauce Recipe
- Melt butter on skillet using medium low heat
- Add heavy whipping cream to pan.
- Iteratively add in parmesan cheese to pan, allowing for last batch to melt.
- Mix in garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Fill a pot of water and add a pinch of salt
- Bring pot to a boil
- Add egg noodles
- While noodles are cooking, make the alfredo sauce.
- Once noodles are the right texture, drain water.
- Add alfredo sauce and cubed ham to pot.
- Mix and serve