Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yellow Rice
- 2 tablespoons Tzatziki Sauce
- Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup finely diced onion
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- Prepare yellow rice.
- Clare, can you fill in the details for this please?
- Drizzle a pan with olive oil and set it to medium high heat
- Start cooking the onions until they’re tender, around 3-4 minutes
- Add the lamb, along with the garlic, paprika, and ginger.
- Once finished, add the cooked lamb and onions to the yellow rice pot.
- Add Tzaziki sauce to your liking and serve.