Work in progress
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 diced onion
- 2 table spoons white vinegar
- Place tomatoes, tomato paste, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper in a food processor; blend until smooth.
- Heat oil in a pot over medium heat. Add onion and cook until slightly softened, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in blended tomato sauce and white vinegar.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 30 minutes.
- Marinara Sauce
- Frozen Meatballs
- Italian Rolls
- Set oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Bake meatballs for 20 minutes
- Mix meatballs into marinara sauce
- Set oven to 170 degrees Fahrenheit
- Toast rolls for 5 minutes