- Panko Flakes
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Cup Flour
- Peanut Oil
- Prepare coating mix
- Whisk eggs and put into an open flat container
- Put flour in another flat container
- Put panko flakes in another flat container
- Prepare Meat
- Flatten with pan or mallet
- Soak meat in egg container, lift to let the egg run off.
- Coat it in flour by flipping it back and forth in the flour container
- Press into panko flake container. Use a fork to stick more panko flakes to the meat
- Set the wok on the stove, add enough peanut oil so that a meat can be submerged.
- Wait until oil is at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook meat in oil. wait until internal tempurate of meat signifies its cooked. For chicken it’s 165 degrees Fahrenheit, for pork it is 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place on top of paper towel so that the excess oils can be removed.
Cooking tip: Most likely you’re cooking multiple chunks. As this takes time, you’ll want to place the finished chunks in the oven at 175 degrees Fahrenheit to keep warm.