This is similar to a salad that Panera had at one point, but for some reason they love getting rid of their salads. Recipe from Downshiftology
Total Time: 20 minutes + 6 hrs for marinade
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- approximately 6 ounces each
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup black beans rinsed and drained
- 1 cup corn, rinsed and drained
- Chipotle ranch dressing
- tortilla strips for topping
- Prep cilantro lime chicken. <- link to the chicken recipe
- Chop up lettuce.
- Toss everything together.