Total Time: 1.5 hours
- 1 cup cooked and mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon allspice
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ⅛ teaspoon cloves
- 1 large egg , lightly beaten
- ¼ cup pecans
- ½ cup miniature marshmallows
Bake sweet potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Poke holes with fork into 1 large or 2 small sweet potatoes.
- Wrap in aluminum foil.
- Bake sweet potatoes for 45-60 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mash the baked sweet potatoes and put them in a bowl (you should have about 1 cup of mashed sweet potatoes).
- In a smaller bowl, combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, allspice, ginger, and cloves and stir into the sweet potatoes.
- Add in one lightly beaten egg.
- Pour into a greased oven-safe ramekin.
- Top with pecans, place ramekin on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with marshmallows. Return to the oven to bake again for 10 minutes or until marshmallows are melted and beginning to turn golden.